QC / QC + seriesOur pumps are designed and manufactured to the standards of 3A standards
• Open impeller.
• Volute casing with suction in the center.
• Connections: Clamp (standard), Flange, NPT Thread, Weldable, Bevel Seal and DIN.
• Set of Support and Legs in stainless steel 304.
• Manufactured in NEMA (American) and IEC (European) standards.
• They can work in both 60Hz and 50Hz.
• 304 stainless steel adapter.
• All parts in contact with the product are made of 316L stainless steel.
• Flow: up to 1,200 gpm.
• Pressure: 310ft.
• Viscosity: 600cPs.
• Tempreture: 180 C / 356 F.
Uses and Applications:
QC sanitary pumps are mainly used to work with products with a viscosity less than 500cps; such as dairy, game, soda, wine, beer, purified water, oil, alcohol, injectables, etc.
Mainly soft liquids.
It is a pump that works with low pressures and high flow rates, up to 1,200GPM.
LC / LD / LF seriesOur pumps are designed and manufactured under the standards of Ias Standards 3A.
• High efficiency pumps due to the very low tolerances that it has internally so they give a better treatment to the product.
• Requires a much lower NPSH than a conventional centrifugal pump.
• All the wet parts of the pump are made of cast and forged 31 6L stainless steel in order to obtain a greater mass and a more robust construction resistant to hydraulic shocks and cavitation, in addition to being a quiet operation pump.
• Due to the internal design of its seal it supports suction pressures of up to 12Opsi.
• They are hydraulically and dimensionally compatible and interchangeable with Fristam's FPX, FP and FPR lines, over which we offer some considerable advantages in our standard models:
1. Includes 304 stainless steel adapter for direct coupling to the motor.
2. Silicon Carbide mechanical seal, material superior to Chromium Oxide.
3. We improve delivery times and prices.
• Highly efficient for handling product lines, receipt and loading, pumping to fillers, separators, homogenizers, heat exchangers, evaporators and a wide variety of equipment.
• Handles liquids with viscosities up to 1200cps, from light products such as purified water or juices to slightly heavier liquids such as fruit pulp or syrups.
• Flow: 700 gpm.
• Pressure: 430 ft.
• Viscosity: 1200 cPs.
• Temperature: 204 ° C I 400 ° F.
LC pump: for normal pumping conditions.
LD pump: for heavy duty (double seal).
LF pump: front extraction.
IC + seriesThe IC + series is based on the current design of the QC + centrifugal pump, but aimed at applications that are not necessarily sanitary.
• The pumps are made of stainless steel type 316L
• Open impeller.
• They are standard with a sandblasted finish and NPT connections (non-sanitary thread).
• T-21 type mechanical seal with a choice of different materials.
• The external dimensions are identical to those of the QCIQC + series.
• The hydraulic performance is exactly the same as that of the Iaseries QC / QC +.
• Due to its T-21 internal seal it is ideal for highly corrosive applications and chemical handling.
• Flow: 1,200 gpm.
• Pressure: 330 ft.
• Viscosity: 600 cPs.
• Temperature: 180 ° C / 356 ° F.