Our pumps are designed and manufactured under the standards of Standards 3A.
They have both European (EHEDG) and American (3A) certifications to work in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
• Its main application is the transfer of viscous products.
• From low viscosity liquids to fluids of 1,000,000 centipoise, they can be handled with suction capacities of up to 4mts, flows of 1 00m3 / hr and loads of up to 2SOmts of water column.
• Its front access provides quick cleaning and less downtime.
• It has 4 different types of seal for each application, the standard material is Tungsten Carbide.
• Can be supplied with thermal covers (jackets) in both front cover and shell. • The geometric design of the “Bi-wing” rotors offers high performance, however, depending on the application, Single-wing, Tri-lobe, Multilobe or Helical rotors can be used.
• Connection options: Clamp (standard), ISO male, SMS, Bevel Seat, DIN and Flange.
• 100% CIP pump.
• Flow: up to 441 gpm.
• Pressure: 20 bar / 300 psi.
• Viscosity: 1,000,000 cPs.
• Temperature: 120 ° C.
The most common applications are:
Chocolate, syrup, creams, gels, honey, dressings and sauces, among others.
ZP1 / ZP2 / ZP3 series
Our pumps are designed and manufactured to the standards of the 3A Standards.
Circumferential piston pumps 100% interchangeable and compatible in all its parts with the Iu and Ull series of Waukesha, both hydraulically and dimensionally.
• 304 stainless steel gear box.
• Cast iron gear box.
• 304 stainless steel seals.
• Arrows - 1 7-4ph H-1 150.
• Helical gears.
• Flexibility for 4 mounting positions.
• Fittings threaded on both sides.
• Solid wave spring 1 7-7ph.
• Antimicrobial lubricant.
• “Alloy 88” rotors.
• 6 threaded oil plugs with glass sight glasses.
• With self-cleaning gaskets in the caps.
Both the ZP1 and ZP2 models can be rebuilt (using larger rotors) in order to extend the life of the equipment. We offer a wide range of options for rebuilding your used equipment. A complete rebuild with change of shafts, gears, bearings and rotors includes a one year warranty directly from the factory.
The Q-PUMPS circumferential piston pumps are designed to cover all hygienic pumping applications in the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. Due to its very low internal tolerances, it has a wide range of applications, from light products such as water to products as viscous as toothpaste. From low viscosity liquids to fluids of 1,000,000 centipoise. Depending on the model, it supports maximum pressures from 200 to 4SOpsi.
Flow: 312 gpm.
Pressure: 31 bar / 450 psi.
Viscosity: 1,000,000 cPs.
Temperature: 204 ° C / 400 ° F.
Our pumps are designed and manufactured under the standards of the 3A Standards.
Double screw pump. Ideal for low and high viscosities (from 1 to 1,000,000 cPs), for delicate and solid fluids in suspension without mistreating them. Entirely made of stainless steel, wetted parts in SS 31 6L.
100% auto CIP at high speeds.
Single or double mechanical seal.
Virtually pulsation free.
Low cut product handling.